Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Frustration!

The Oxford English Dictionary defines it very well!

1 prevent a plan or action from succeeding.
2 prevent someone from doing or achieving something.
3 make someone feel dissatisfied or unfulfilled. 
frustrating - adjective
frustration - noun

All three definitions are very succinct and describe perfectly how I am feeling.  For two days now I have tried to download photographs on my computer.  Something I have done successfully many times.  But for the last two days I have hit a wrong button and my photographs have been deleted from my camera.  Grrrrrrrr!  I am very unhappy!   Yesterday Cheryl tried to help me and we were on the phone for at least two hours to no avail.

I am feeling unfulfilled because I cannot remember some of the information that I know is in my brain.  I am wondering why God would create us to become senile in old age.  I am feeling stupid and worthless.  My blog is not finished for yesterday (part of my walking regimen) and now I want to be cheery and upbeat and I'm anything but!!  I have adjusted to many changes with good humor and grace but frustration is my waterloo.  I do not handle it, it handles me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment