Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dreams and Dominos

I slept well last night and woke up after a pleasant but strange dream about someone I knew very well in the past.  

I had a dream of Brad that was real enough that I want to record it. I was entering a large and beautiful building and stairs were leading up on the right and leading down on the left.  At least the people seemed to know in which direction to move.   Someone was with me.  I had a feeling that it was my parents and that we were on the right going up.  Brad had been released from jail and wanted to see me.  It took me some time to reach him because there were many rooms in this building.  We finally came to a room and I entered and met Brad.  He did not greet me with a kiss and he was taller than I remember him but he was waiting for me.   It was like a movie theater.  People were sitting in seats watching something on a screen.  I wanted to leave to go look at something and when I tried to return to Brad I couldn’t find him.  I searched for him and I began to wake up, never finding him.  That is the general gist of the dream.  It was unusual because of its length and clarity and detail.  The dream is significant but I don’t know how or why.  The intensity of the dream disturbs me.  But, as with most dreams, it is fading fast. 

I got up, dressed, and came downstairs to check my email and FaceBook.   And decided to take my walk although I was hesitant because it was cloudy and on the verge of sprinkling.  It was cool and I decided to take the second half of my walk first.  Towards the river.
 
The Merrimack River by Merrimack Meadows 


My Domino’s Group met yesterday and I had just completed printing all my photographs from walking and putting them in an album.  They (5) all looked at it and thought they were very good and all suggested I show them to Joe Silva who oversees Merrimack Meadows.  They thought I should go professional.  Sue remarked that I had an “eye” for seeing the beauty around me.  I was very flattered!  Sue liked the car fenders and noted that I had not included hers so I went there this morning to photograph the rear of her car!  When I  completed the second half I still had energy and walked a bit further but it began to sprinkle so I turned around and headed for home.

I came in and wanted to download the photos I took yesterday as well as the few I took this morning but I was unable to do so.  I was having the same troubles as I had before.  I tried everything I could think of to do but gave up and waited until the time change indicated that Cheryl would be up.  She was and she suggested I turn the camera on!  Which is what I had failed to do before!  These kind of quirks drive me nuts!!!  Not remembering to do something so basic and so simple! 

The pictures that I took at the Domino’s Group were good and the few I took this morning were good.  I do so enjoy my camera!            

1 comment: